Alloy Wheels Freckleton
Freckleton is a civil parish and hamlet on the Fylde coast in Lancashire. It is south of Kirkham. Are you a car owner from this location looking for alloy wheel repair services at reasonable rates? You can connect with Star Alloy Wheels for your alloy wheel-related requirements.
We are a reliable alloy wheel retailer at Freckleton and nearby areas catering to a broad clientele for years. Please continue reading to know more about our offerings!
Know our products
You can choose from our extensive collection of alloy wheels Freckleton to enhance the vehicle's aesthetic appeal. We stock models from top brands of alloy wheels across various sizes, designs, and colours. Here are the brands available at our garage:
- Automotive wheels
- Velare and more.
Are you interested? Then you can end your ‘alloy wheels near me’ searches with us!
How can you buy our products?
- You can visit our facility and take suggestions from our experts while choosing the perfect alloy wheels for your car. Our facility is at 55-57 St Marys Street, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 5LL. You can reach us in approximately 25 minutes via Preston New Rd or A584.
- Book the required alloy wheels online from our website after browsing our digital inventory. You can opt for an advance online payment or choose to pay while fitting time. Also, one must enter the correct details for vehicle specifications, address, and contact details when placing an order online.
Know our alloy wheel-related services
Did your car's alloy wheel sustain impact damage? Get the damages repaired easily from us. We got you covered with our cost-efficient and professional services.
Alloy wheel refurbishment
We use powder coating and diamond cut methods to refurbish the damaged alloy wheels efficiently. Our technicians are well-experienced in employing industry-best techniques for quality service.
Here are the steps we follow while conducting alloy wheel refurbishment Freckleton:
- First, we remove the wheels from your car and inspect for buckle or crack after cleaning it thoroughly.
- We cover the tyres to protect against damage during the alloy wheel repair procedure.
- Next, we repair the cracks, chips, scratches, or scrapes by welding, using fillers or sands, etc.
- Finally, we use a powder coat or diamond cut for wheel refurbishment.
We also offer:
- Buckled Wheel Repair
- Alloy Welding Repairs
- Alloy Gator Fitting
- Callipers & Hub Painting
Dial 01772 651745 for further queries!
We are open seven days a week.