Get a quote today
Here at 01772 651745 we offer a fully flexible Alloy Wheel Refurbishment Preston and further surrounding areas in West Midlands including Preston, Lancashire, Leyland, Bamber Bridge, Fulwood. Our workshop allows us to fully refurbish all types of wheels. All of the work is carried out in house, safely and to a very high standard. We only use top quality products to achieve top quality finish.
(All powder coating finish guaranteed next day turn around)
The powder coating system is the most preferred refurbishment process. It gives a very high quality and durable finish. During this process the powder paint on your wheels is essentially melted onto the alloy itself and further baked in our oven to create a very strong bond.
The process involves:
- Wheels removed from the vehicle.
- Check for buckle and crack
- Thoroughly washed to remove dirt, grime and brake dust
- Placed into a chemical tank to strip old paint and lacquer
- Rinsed thoroughly
- Lightly sand blasted to remove blemishes and corrosion
- Rim is prepped removing all imperfections, kerbing and corrosion
- Rims placed in oven to heat to a very high temperature
- Powder coat primer applied
- Rims are baked again for primer to bond
- Finally rims are powder coated with selected colour and lacquered
STANDARD COLOUR RANGE
Wide range of colours available including; Silvers, German Silver, Anthracite, Gunmetal, Gloss Black, Matte Black, Metallic Black and White
SPECIAL COLOUR RANGE
Wide range of colours available including; Smoked/Black/Shadow Chrome Effects, Chrome & Platinum Finish + Bespoke Colours & Colour Coded
(High Gloss, Satin & Matt Finishes)
DIAMOND CUT FACE REFURBISHMENT
(Diamond Cut finish guaranteed same day turn around)
We clean the full wheel, diamond cut the face and lacquer full wheel. This process is good for the wheels in fairly good condition with damage only on the polished part of the wheel. We offer 12 months warranty on all diamond cut Finishes.
COLLECTION AND DELIVERY SERVICE
We also offer a collection and delivery service, although you would need to have the wheels ready. We are unable to remove them from the vehicle for you due to insurance considerations. We can quote you a competitive price for this service.